Zhejiang University China
Welcome to Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University is a MOE Listed University , Founded in 1897, Located in Hangzhou, as one of the earliest institutions of higher learning in China, Zhejiang University is now a leading research university under the direct administration of China’s Ministry of Education. Reputed as the ‘East Cambridge’ in history, Zhejiang University has always been ranked among the top universities in China in terms of its academic strength shown in teaching, research and social service.
History of Zhejiang University:
Zhejiang University is located in east coastal city of Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang province, which lies 180 km south of China’s largest commercial center Shanghai. As one of the seven ancient capital cities of China, Hangzhou has a history of over 2,200 years. The city is also a world-famous tourist resort praised as ‘a paradise on earth’, boasting very favorable natural conditions, with a mild climate, convenient transportation systems, picturesque scenery and rich cultural heritage. In the 13th century, the Italian traveler Macro Polo admired Hangzhou as ‘the most beautiful and splendid city in the world’.
- Zhejiang university is located in Hangzhou city, Zhejiang Province China.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students in MBBS from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, ASEAN & CIS Countries and other Nationalities in Chinese language & Science Subjects.
- Separate & furnished Hostel building for Male and Female students.
- Hostels are 2 sharing & 4 sharing (in-campus) for the international students.
- Zhejiang University is WHO Recognized , Sri Lankan Medical Council SLMC, NMC Listed University for Indian Students, PMC A Listed (Pakistani students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after graduation).
- Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
- Muslim & Indian Canteens are available inside the campus.
Zhejiang University China, MBBS Fee 2022-2023
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan (RMB). Fee Once Paid will not be refunded.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Zhejiang Medical University.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of National Medical Council of India (NMC).
|Description||First Year||2nd to Onwards|
|Tuition Fee||32,000 RMB||32,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||--||6000 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||10,500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||--||1400 RMB|
|Total in RMB||42,500 RMB||39,400 RMB|
Note: Student Must have Minimum 65% Marks in HSSC & must be under the age of 25 for Bachelor Degree.
Note: Because of COVID-19 Pandemic, We haven’t added hostel fee, Residence permit, Medical checkup charges in First year fee package. Students will pay all these charges on arrival (if needed) according to actual price depending upon duration & cost.
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)