University of South China
Welcome to University of South China
University of South China (hereafter USC or the University), is a comprehensive public university with a history of about 60 years, co-funded by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, China National Nuclear Corporation, China Nuclear Engineering Group Corporation, and the People’s Government of Hunan Province.
The University was merged in 2000 by Hengyang Medical College, founded in 1958 and administrated by Hunan Province, Central South Institute of Technology, in 1959, and the 6th Nuclear Institute, in 1962, both administrated by the former Ministry of Nuclear Industry. One of the yiben, or first tier universities on the Mainland, China, USC enrolls students from the Mainland, Hongkong, Macao, Taiwan and other parts of the world. The University is home to over 2,500 faculty members, and over 37,000 full-time students
History of University of South China
In 1958, Hengyang Medical College (HMC) was founded in Hengyang, a medium-sized city in the central China’s Hunan Province. In 1959, Hengyang Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (HIMM) was founded, bordered by HMC to the north. In 1979, HIMM was renamed Hengyang Institute of Technology (HIT) . In 1993, HIT was renamed Central South Institute of Technology (CSIT). In 2000, The University was merged by HMC and CSIT (with English translation of its Chinese name as Nanhua Unviversity (NHU)). In 2007, The University changed the English translation of its name from Nanhua University to University of South China (USC).
- The University of South China or USC is located in Hengyang, a historical and cultural city in central Hunan, China.
- The University of South China was founded in 1958 and administrated by Hunan Provincial Government and other few ministries of the central government.
- USC has over 2,500 faculty members and over 37,000 full-time students, of whom 33,000 are undergraduates and 4,000 are master’s or doctoral degree candidates.
- Standard fee structure for MBBS in China for Pakistani students.
- Started MBBS program in English medium from 2008, Currently more then 800 International Medical Students are studying MBBS in USC.
- USC covers a total area of 200 hectares, USC comprises 26 colleges and schools, four affiliated hospitals and 21 teaching hospitals.
- USC Received Quality Certificate for International Education
- Muslim & Halal food is available for Muslim Students.
- Competent, highly qualified staff & friendly environment for International Students.
- Recognized by PMC, WHO, ECFMG, IMED, FAIMER and other Medical Directory.
- The most suitable Climate city in China.
Southeast University China, MBBS Fee 2022-2023
Documents require to Apply :
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate
- Bank Statement / Affidavit
- After issuance of admission notice all fees must be paid in university account and management fee, admission processing fee of amount 14,000 RMB must be paid immediately (non-refundable) and the remaining amount shall be paid before commencing of classes.
- Hostel fee, visa, medical and insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- All fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Admission process, Airport pickup, settling of the student in university (including hostel allotment) and other registration process services will be provided by the company responsible for the admission process.
- Air ticket, stationery and food expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules, regulations and teaching pattern of University, MOE China and PMC.
- Students must clear HSK-3 or HSK-4 as per university requirement in 1st year to promote in the Medical study of 5 years.
|DESCRIPTION||1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR AND ONWARD|
|Tuition Fee||12,000 RMB||21,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||NIL||3,000 RMB|
|Admission, Management & Processing Fee||14,000 RMB||NIL|
|Total in RMB||26,000RMB||24,000 RMB|