Shihezi University China
QS World Ranking
Welcome to Shihezi University
Shihezi University 石河子大学 is the 2nd largest university in Xinjiang province, University Schools predecessor was Established in September 1949 on his way into the People’s Liberation Army liberation of Xinjiang, in April 1996 under the Ministry of Agriculture, Shihezi Agricultural College, Shihezi Medical College, the Corps and the Corps economic College Teachers College merged to form. Shihezi University is the national “211 Project” key construction universities and colleges and universities in western countries.
Key features of Shihezi University
- Shihezi University is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission PMC and It is A Listed University in PMC & it is WHED listed (world higher education data base) by HEC Pakistan.
- MBBS Graduated students from Shihezi university are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, AMC, GMC & ECFMG Certifications as well.
- MBBS English taught Course Duration is 5 years Medical Education + 1 year internship = (5+1) 6 years.
- 13+ batches of Pakistani, Students from India, Bangladesh & foreign Students have been graduated from Shihezi University School of medicine with Best Results in PMDC/PMC, MCI, BMDC Exam.
- Shihezi University have highly qualified faculty for Medical subjects and Shihezi university have best foreign Pakistani teacher & foreign expert Dr. Azeem Inayat, he is specialist in physiology.
- Maximum students have been passed PMC’s NLE Exam also FCPS – 1 & FCPS- 11 and working in Reputable hospitals of Pakistan, India and abroad especially in Europe & middle east.
- More then 450 Foreign Students are Studying in Shihezi University in MBBS Program & Masters, PHD Degree in Medicine & Agriculture subjects in which more than 150 students are Pakistani girls & Boys.
- Shihezi University is Listed by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Bangladesh Medical Council (BMDC). It is also recognized by WHO, MOE China, WCAME, IMED, FAIMER, AVICENNA, PMC A Category.
- Graduated students from Shihezi university School of Medicine are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB as well.
Shihezi University School of Medicine
Affiliated Hospitals of Shihezi University
Shihezi University MBBS English Medium Fee Structure for Pakistani Students – Fall 2022 intake
Shihezi University Admission Requirements:
- Student must be under the age of 25 years.
- Student Must have More than 60% marks in HSSC (Pre-Medical )/A-Levels/Grade 12.
- Student must have Minimum 60% in Science Subjects (English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
|Description||First Year||2nd to Onwards|
|Tuition Fee||15,000 RMB||30,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||--||5000 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||10,500 RMB||NIL|
|Total in RMB||25,500 RMB||35,000 RMB|
|Total in USD||$4000||$5300|
- All the Fee Must be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB), Except Admission & Management charges that can be paid in admission office or can be paid to Official Representative.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Food, Air Ticket, Electricity, other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules and regulations of Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and MOE China as well.
Application Fee + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB