Qingdao University China
Welcome to Qingdao University
Qingdao University was founded in 1909. Qingdao University is situated in the eastern seaside city of Qingdao, China, between the coast of the Yellow Sea and Mount Fushan. Surrounded by a beautiful setting where the rich local culture is blended with the spirit of the times. The university has 34 colleges and 100 undergraduate majors, covering 11 major disciplines including literature, art, history, philosophy, science, engineering, medicine, economics, management, law and education.
With its desirable geographical location, high quality of teaching, and efficient administrative management, Qingdao University has become a leading choice for an increasing number of international students.
The Qingdao University Medical College is recognized by the World Health Organization and is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools. Ningxia University is PMC A Listed & recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission. Qingdao University is also in the name list of the first universities authorized by the Education Ministry of China to enroll international students to study clinical medicine (MBBS taught in English).
In 2006, Qingdao University started a 6-year MBBS program in English (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science). Now we have hundreds of international students from India, Thailand, Nepal and many more participating in this program.
Qingdao University MBBS Fee Structure 2022-2023:
Documents Required to Apply in Nanchang University
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate
- After issuance of admission notice all fees must be paid in university account and management fee, admission processing fee of amount 11,500 RMB must be paid immediately (non-refundable) and the remaining amount shall be paid before commencing of classes.
- Hostel fee, visa, medical and insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- All fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Admission process, Airport pickup, settling of the student in university (including hostel allotment) and other registration process services will be provided by the company responsible for the admission process.
- Air ticket, stationery and food expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules, regulations and teaching pattern of University, MOE China and PMC.
|2nd Year and Onward
Admission, Management & Processing Fee
Total in RMB