Nanchang Medical University
Welcome to Nanchang University
Nanchang University (NCU; simplified Chinese: 南昌大学; traditional Chinese: 南昌大學; pinyin: Nánchāng Dàxué) is a public research university located in Nanchang, Jiangxi, China. NCUNanchang university has also been recognized as a National Key University in the nation. Based on the new plan initiated by the Chinese Ministry of Education in 2017, NCU has been listed as one of nearly 140 Double First-Class Discipline Universities in mainland China. NCU is the first and the only one in Jiangxi Province that has been sponsored by both Project 211 (1995-2016) and Double First Class University Plan (2017-present) of the Ministry of Education.
History of Nanchang University:
The history of the University can be traced back to Jiangxi Public Medical School established in 1921, National Chung-Cheng Medical College established in 1937, National Chung-Cheng University established in 1940, Jiangxi University established in 1958, and Jiangxi Polytechnic College established in 1958. The large and most important Nanchang universitymerger happened in 1993 when Jiangxi University (1958-1993) and Jiangxi Polytechnic University (1958-1993) were merged and renamed as Nanchang University (NCU). In 1997, NCU was selected to “Project 211” by the Ministry of Education and has always been listed in the top 100 national key universities in mainland China. In the year 2004, the agreement on jointly developing NCU was signed by the Government of Jiangxi Province and the Ministry of Education. Later, Jiangxi Medical College was merged into NCU as “Faculty of Medicine” in 2005, but retain the name of “Jiangxi Medical College”.
- Founded in 1921, Nanchang University is located in capital of Jiangxi province, Nanchang city. Nanchang city is surrounded by beautiful mountains and rivers.
- 1997, NCU was selected to “Project 211” by the Ministry of Education, and has always been listed in the top 100 national key universities in mainland China.
- Nanchang University has its own affiliated hospitals for students Clinical experiences.
- Nanchang University has a built in gym, tennis court, soccer ground, table tennis courts, basketball court, gymnasium etc for students extra curricular activities.
- More than 700 international students from different countries like Dubai,KSA,India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Tajikistan, Morocco etc including 200 Pakistani students are currently studying in the campus.
Nanchang University China, MBBS Fee 2022-2023
Documents Required to Apply in Nanchang University
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate
- After issuance of admission notice all fees must be paid in university account and management fee, admission processing fee of amount 4,500 RMB must be paid immediately (non-refundable) and the remaining amount shall be paid before commencing of classes.
- Hostel fee,visa,medical and insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- All fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Admission process,Airport pickup, settling of the student in university (including hostel allotment) and other registration process services will be provided by the company responsible for the admission process.
- Air ticket, stationery and food expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules,regulations and teaching pattern of University,MOE China and PMC.
- Students must clear HSK-3 or HSK-4 as per university requirement in 1st year to promote in the Medical study of 5 years.
|DESCRIPTION||1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR AND ONWARD|
|Tuition Fee||13,000 RMB||20,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||NIL||4,500 RMB|
|Admission, Management & Processing Fee||4,500 RMB||NIL|
|Total in RMB||17,500RMB||24,500 RMB|