Hebei North University
Hebei North Medical University
Hebei North University HEBNU is a government administrated multi-faculty university, which offers Bachelor’s Degree programs and Master’s Degree programs. The University was founded in September 2003 after approval from the Ministry of Education. It is made up of three former provincially-administrated institutions of higher learning in Zhangjiakou: Zhangjiakou Medical College, Zhangjiakou Teachers’ College, Zhangjiakou Advanced Postsecondary Agronomy School.
History of Hebei North Medical University
Hebei North University is a government administrated multi-faculty university, which offers Bachelor’s Degree programs and Master’s Degree programs. The University was founded in September 2003 after approval from the Ministry of Education. It is made up of three former provincially-administrated institutions of higher learning in Zhangjiakou: Zhangjiakou Medical College (ZJKMC), Zhangjiakou Teachers’ College (ZJKTC), Zhangjiakou Advanced Postsecondary Agronomy School (ZJKAPAS). It’s the only multi-faculty university in the north of Hebei Province.
The former Zhangjiakou Medical College (ZJKMC) was upgraded to an undergraduate college in 1982 and then successfully certified to award undergraduate degrees by the Ministry of Education. The former Zhangjiakou Teachers College was founded in 1923, and the former Zhangjiakou Advanced Postsecondary Agronomy School (ZJKAPAS) was founded in 1954. All the three colleges have a long history and contribute greatly to talent discovery, education, and social development.
Hebei North Medical University is government administrated university MOE Listed located Near Beijing in Zhangjiakou.
The University is located in the same province as the Capital of China Beijing city. With the high-speed train, students can reach Beijing in 45 minutes and enjoy their weekends there.
HEBNU is approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission), WFME & WHO.
Pakistani students can appear in NLE Exam after graduation.
HEBNU is offering lowest MBBS tuition fee for international students.
Graduated Students from HEBNU are eligible to apply for USMLE (America), PLAB (England) GMC (Australia) & ECFMG Certifications as well.
The University is equipped with modern scientific paraphernalia manned by qualified individuals of the university and has 2 affiliated hospitals for our medical students to practice More than 1500+ Foreign Students coming from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities to study Medicine in HEBNU.
Every year HEBNU offers Scholarships to the excellent students 2000-10,000 RMB.
MBBS Syllabus of HEBNU is according to international standard.
Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to HEBNU
Ningxia Medical University China, MBBS Fee 2022-2023
- After issuance of admission notice all fees must be paid in university account and management fee, admission processing fee of amount 4,500 RMB must be paid immediately (non-refundable) and the remaining amount shall be paid before commencing of classes.
- Hostel fee,visa,medical and insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- All fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Admission process,Airport pickup, settling of the student in university (including hostel allotment) and other registration process services will be provided by the company responsible for the admission process.
- Air ticket, stationery and food expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules,regulations and teaching pattern of University,MOE China and PMC.
- Students must clear HSK-3 or HSK-4 as per university requirement in 1st year to promote in the Medical study of 5 years.
|DESCRIPTION||1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR AND ONWARD|
|Tuition Fee||18,000 RMB||18,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||NIL||2,500 RMB|
|Admission, Management & Processing Fee||13,000 RMB||NIL|
|Total in RMB||31,000 RMB||20,500 RMB|
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate