Hainan Medical University
Welcome to Hainan Medical University
The Hainan Medical College bears the health dream of Hainan people in its students, and its prosperity benefits from the establishment of the Hainan Province Special Administrative Region. The private Haiqiang Medical Technology (vocational) school founded in 1947 and the private Hainan University School of Medicine founded in 1948 are the predecessors of the college. The two schools were merged into the Hainan Medical College in 1951 (the undergraduate education was piloted in 1977-1979). Changed its name to Hainan Medical College. In 1983, it was merged into Hainan University and became the Department of Medicine of Hainan University.
History of Hainan Medical University
The current college was created in 1993 with the approval of the central government. In 1951, two private medical colleges were merged to form the Hainan Specialized Medical School. These two colleges were Haiqiang Medical Vocational School (created in 1947) and the Medical College of Hainan University (established in 1948).
In 1993, the college became the Hainan Medical College to reflect its specialization in medicine. In 1994, Hainan Medical College was accredited to offer bachelor’s degrees and in 1996 was accredited for undergraduate education by the Ministry of Education.
Hainan Medical University is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission PMC A Listed.
Hainan Medical University offering MBBS scholarship to excellent students from different nationalities, Scholarship covers Tuition and hostel fee.
Hainan Medical University has 04 Affiliated Hospitals.
Graduated students from Hainan Medical University are eligible to apply for USMLE (America),PLAB (GMC England), AMC (Australia) & ECFMG Certifications.
More than 500+ Foreign Students are studying MBBS in China Hainan Medical University.
Curriculum & Syllabus of Hainan Medical University is same as according to international standard.
Hostels are furnished and well equipped along with Halal Muslim Food easily available.
Hainan Medical University China, MBBS Fee 2022-2023
- After issuance of admission notice all fees must be paid in university account and management fee, admission processing fee of amount 4,500 RMB must be paid immediately (non-refundable) and the remaining amount shall be paid before commencing of classes.
- Hostel fee,visa,medical and insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- All fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Admission process,Airport pickup, settling of the student in university (including hostel allotment) and other registration process services will be provided by the company responsible for the admission process.
- Air ticket, stationery and food expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules,regulations and teaching pattern of University,MOE China and PMC.
- Students must clear HSK-3 or HSK-4 as per university requirement in 1st year to promote in the Medical study of 5 years.
|DESCRIPTION||1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR AND ONWARD|
|Tuition Fee||20,500 RMB||20,500 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||NIL||2,800 RMB|
|Admission, Management & Processing Fee||5,000 RMB||NIL|
|Total in RMB||25,500RMB||23,300 RMB|
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate