Binzhou Medical University
Welcome to Binzhou Medical University
With over 70 years of school-running history, BMU has combined multiple disciplines of medicine, science, engineering, management and education, with medical disciplines being its advantage and rehabilitation medicine and education for the disabled being its speciaties. BMU has over 17,241 full-time students, including over 15,306 undergraduates and junior college students as well as 1,525 postgraduates. The university has enrollment plans in 29 provinces (cities and autonomous regions). Besides, there are 410 overseas students from 32 countries. BMU insists on taking high moral value establishment in talent cultivation as the fundamental task and sticks to the centeredness on the talent cultivation; it has trained 157,000 talented people in medicine and medicine-related fields.
BMU serves as the National Highe Education Basis for the Disabled, the Standardized Training Basis for Blind Massotherapy and Standardized Training Basis for Rehabilitation Physician.
History of Binzhou Medical University:
Binzhou Medical University is a common medical university at provincial level in Shandong Province，and its predecessor was the Public Medical School of Shandong University originally established in 1946. The university follows its school-running tradition that “teaching comes first, and quality is prior to any others” and that “the education of man is a fundamental, and moral education has the priority”, and puts into practices its university dictum of “benevolent mind and wonderful skills”. Sticking to the centeredness on the cultivation of talents and that on the improvement of quality, it has trained more than 61,000 talented people in medicine and medicine-related trades for the society.
- No HSK / Chinese Language requirement in 1st year.
- Standard Fee Package for MBBS in China for Pakistani students.
- Located in Beautiful City Yantai and one of the best province of China , Shandong.
- Started MBBS Program in English Teaching from 2011 , More than 500 International Medical Students (Boys and Girls) are studying MBBS in Binzhou Medical Universiy.
- Hostel Facilities are very much better than other Chinese Universities in very low rates of Accommodation.
- Course Duration is same like Pakistani Medical Colleges 6 years ( 5 years Study and 1 year intern-ship ).
- Recognized by WHO , IMED , AVICENA, FAIMER and other medical Directories .
Binzhou Medical University China, MBBS Fee 2022-2023
Documents required to Apply :
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate
- Bank Statement / Affidavit
- After issuance of admission notice all fees must be paid in university account and management fee, admission processing fee of amount 14,000 RMB must be paid immediately (non-refundable) and the remaining amount shall be paid before commencing of classes.
- Hostel fee, visa, medical and insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- All fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Admission process, Airport pickup, settling of the student in university (including hostel allotment) and other registration process services will be provided by the company responsible for the admission process.
- Air ticket, stationery and food expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules, regulations and teaching pattern of University, MOE China and PMC.
|DESCRIPTION||1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR AND ONWARD|
|Tuition Fee||22,000 RMB||22,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||NIL||6,000 RMB|
|Admission, Management & Processing Fee||14,000 RMB||NIL|
|Total in RMB||36,000 RMB||28,000 RMB|