Kuban University Russia
Welcome to Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Medical University has a 100 year long history for medical education which is located in Krasnodar Kral in South Russia. This medical university was established by the government of the Russian Federation in the year 1920 as a public university. The university is managed and administered by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. The university comprised 7 faculties and 66 various departments. Kuban State Medical University has 6000+ students who are pursuing medical education which is composed of national and international students. The Kuban State Medical University was accredited as a state university in the year 2005.
History of Kuban State Medical University
On 4 July 1920 the Kuban-Black Sea Revolutionary Committee issued a decree opening in Kuban a state university with three faculties: Medical, Natural Science and Socio-historic. On 5 September 1920 the opening ceremony of Kuban State University took place in the presence of the Chairman of the Revolutionary Committee, Y. Poluyan. It was opened in place of the prior Diecesan Women’s School of Yekaterinodar (currently Krasnodar). In 1921 Kuban State University was reformed. The Medical Faculty became Kuban Medical Institute and the other two faculties were adnexed to the Institute of People’s Education, Polytechnic Institute and Pedagogic Institute. Kuban State University was reopened later in 1970 without the medical faculty.
In 1921 “Kubanski nauchni meditsinski vestnik” a regular press scientific organ of South Russia was created by the first rector of Kuban Medical Institute N.F. Melnikov-Razvedenkov. In 1930 the publication of the Journal was interrupted. Under the initiative of V.M. Pokrovski, head of Normal Physiology Department, the publication of the Journal was renewed from 1993.
In 1992 The Faculty of Higher Nurses Education was opened at Kuban Medical Institute which became later in 1997 the Municipal Medical Institute of Higher Nurses Education and went out of the structure of kuban Medical University.
In 1993 a branch of Medical Faculty of Kuban Medical University was opened in Maikop, Capital of the Republic of Adigea in south Russia.
In 1998 Two more faculties were opened at Kuban Medical University: Medico-prophylactic and Pharmacy.
- Kuban State Medical University has 100 years of experience in medical education.
- The university has different faculties which provide a diverse field of medical education to the students.
- Kuban State Medical University has some international professors which are able to sync with the emerging global medical education.
- After studying medical education from Kuban State Medical University students will be able to work across the world because the university is recognized by the WHO.
- The University provides an opportunity for the students to research under the senior professors of the university and international professors.
- The Kuban State Medical University has English and Russian as a medium for teaching medical education, students can prefer according to their convenience.
- Kuban State Medical University tuition fees are affordable in nature.
Kuban State Medical University , MBBS Fee 2022-2023
Documents Required to Apply in Kuban State Medical University
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate
|2ND SEMESTER AND ONWARD
|Tuition Fee 1st Semester