Krasnoyarsk State Medical University Russia
Welcome to Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University was founded in 1942. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University is public higher education institution. The University is situated in the city of Krasnoyarsk, the administrative center of the Krasnoyarsk Region, the second largest region of the Russian Federation. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University offers courses and programs leading to ofﬁcially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. The University is a member of the European Association of Medical Schools and the World Federation of Medical Education. The location of the city is at the very center of the country, it is located on the banks of the Yenisei River and the city is surrounded by picturesque mountains. The location is serene and peaceful and is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. The population of Krasnoyarsk is more than one million people. Krasnoyarsk has a rich culture and a 400-year-old history. It is a well-developed city, and the city is modern in every sense. The city is a historical, cultural, industrial, and educational center of Russia. The University campus is situated in the historic center of the city where almost 400 years ago Krasnoyarsk was founded.
History of Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
The Krasnoyarsk State Medical Institute (KSMI) was formed on November 21, 1942, by the decision of the All-Union Committee for Higher School Affairs under the Council of People’s Commissars of the USSR and the People’s Commissariat of Health of the USSR by merging the Voronezh Dental Institute evacuated to Krasnoyarsk, parts of the 1st Leningrad Medical Institute and the 2nd Leningrad Medical Institute, as well as the Leningrad Pediatric Institute and the Leningrad Dental Institute.
During the Great Patriotic War, the first students of the university were taught by the saint, surgeon, professor V.F. Voyno-Yasenetsky.
There were fifty-one doctors in the first graduation of KSMI students. In 1958, a pediatric faculty was added to the only training program – general medicine. In 1961, the Faculty of Pediatrics was opened, in 1978 – the Faculty of Dentistry. In 1992–2013, the Faculty of Higher Nursing Education operated at KSMI. In 1995, the institute was renamed the Krasnoyarsk State Medical Academy (KrasGMA). In 2006, the Faculty of Pharmacy was opened, in 2010 – the Faculty of Clinical Psychology, in 2011 – the Faculty of Medical Cybernetics. In 2007, the Medical Academy was named after Professor Valentin Feliksovich Voyno-Yasenetsky, and in 2008 – the status of a medical university
- The university provides a high-quality education at a low cost. International students are encouraged to apply so that they can great way to increase experience in a different country.
- Krasnoyarsk State Medical University students will have access to well-equipped resources to assist them in better understanding the topic.
- There are research programmers who can help students understand diverse medical views.
- A graduate of Krasnoyarsk State Medical University will be well prepared to confront the challenges that await them outside of the university.
- They have everything they need to set up a real-world medical service. They have everything they need to set up a real-world medical service. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University assists students in finding employment, and there will be a variety of campus interviews where qualified candidates will be placed with favorable results.
- Foreign students will be able to follow along because the language of teaching will be English.
- Since the university’s tuition is affordable and this campus offers all of the amenities you require.
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University , MBBS Fee 2022-2023
Documents Required to Apply in Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate