Georgian American University
Welcome to Georgian American University
Georgian American University was established in the year 2001 and is located in Tbilisi, Georgia. The GAU is known for its quality of education. It focuses on the new techniques for improvising the education and is famous for accepting challenges, making changes in the education system, creating new programs, and achieving success. The medical program at this University is designed to meet the challenges of training competitive and highly qualified doctors. The University is notable for its students’ highest placement rates and graduates in Georgia as universities give students opportunities to do internships to work with local organizations. GAU comprises well-qualified and knowledgeable faculty members to feel motivated and interested during their courses period.
History of Georgian American University:
In the 2016/2017 academic year, GAU added the Undergraduate Medical Doctor (MD) Program, which is designed to meet the challenges of training competitive and highly qualified doctors of tomorrow. The GAU Undergraduate MD Program integrates basic science and clinical experience with comprehensive theoretical study and independent research throughout the years of medical school.
The Medical School seeks to attract students who are passionate to improve the health of the world’s people through Innovation, leadership and research. GAU Undergraduate MD Program provides education in clinical and biomedical sciences along with study and independent research. The program is flexible and designed to accommodate the unique interests and goals of students.
GAU Medical School meets recognized standards of excellence in education with modern facilities to explore, practice and achieve the highest standards in professional skills. The program is designed to take advantage of students’ preferred approaches to learning. Issues of medical ethics are integrated throughout the six-year curriculum, and an extensive computer network provides access to the latest computerized teaching tools and the internet. Students gain essential knowledge and skills through a variety of learning methods that are directly associated with how they will be practically applied throughout their careers. Interactive classes foster creative problem-solving skills and teamwork. Clinical opportunities are available throughout Georgia, preparing students for medical practice.
- Georgian American University is listed in WHO, FAIMER, and NMC and it is recognized globally.
- The students studying MBBS at this university can avail of the benefits of students exchange programs of USA, Europe, Canada, Australia or can transfer themselves to any USA Medical Colleges once they evaluate their current credentials, at any authorized evaluator organization.
- The entire MBBS course is taught in the English medium of instruction.
- The university provides a high quality of education.
- Due to the well-maintained law and order, Tbilisi is a safe place especially for girl students to study.
- As the education system in Georgia is highly efficient, it showcases a high literacy rate of 91%.
- Students get exposure to various cultures due to the vast amount of students coming from different countries who come to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
- The locals in Georgia are quite sociable and friendly towards international students, so students will feel comfortable in a new country.
Georgian American University, MBBS Fee 2022-2023
Documents Required to Apply in Georgian American University.
SSC (10) & HSSC (12″) Transcripts
Passport Size Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate
English Proficiency Certificate
|DESCRIPTION||1ST SEMESTER||2ND SEMESTER AND ONWARD|
|Tuition Fee 1st Semester||2,500 USD||2,500 USD|
|Admission Fee||200 USD||NIL|
|Invitation Charges||200 USD||NIL|
|Visa Fee||500 USD||NIL|
|Hostel Fee||500 USD||500 USD|
|Consultancy Charges||500 USD||NIL|
|Total||3,900 USD||3,000 USD|